Bikini Wax, St Thomas Need Advice On Laser Hair Removal For My Bikini Area.?

Need advice on laser hair removal for my bikini area.? - bikini wax, st thomas

I would like laser hair removal on my bikini area primarily as a wax sphinx (I think, is how they are called! Or Brazil, but 100% naked!). Once you do that? If yes, how many visits are needed to do the job, it hurt, what the total cost, etc. .. I really want to do that! I am in the St. Louis area, so if someone hit here, and reconmendations good doctor? Thank you for any help! Oh, and I am very fair skinned, black hair, so I think it would be a good candidate for the research that I have!

2 comments:

JK said...

Call 888.517.4187, www.hairRemovalForum.com have a number of providers in the vicinity of St. Louis and the study of previous clients to ensure that the results are good.

You are right, a good candidate, in addition to the bikini area is easier to get good results because of the depth of the follicles. The price is somewhat dependent on many factors, but may pay more than $ 1K for all treatments.

Good luck!

Furball said...

There is also a do-it-yourself laser hair removal system in Rio. Security has been designed and tested in the United Kingdom and with a CE safety mark.

It uses a different security 808nm laser is much cheaper than salon treatments. The laser is not as powerful a machine to live and more treatments are necessary, but the results are the same - permanent hair loss.

If you do not mind paying a room treatments are much more practical, but if you're on a budget, when the river is hard to beat.

Post a Comment