Lego Tech Deck Games Good Architecture Programs With No Portfolio Requirement?

Good architecture programs with no portfolio requirement? - lego tech deck games

I am an experienced and want to apply to architecture. I've always liked to build / make things LEGO Design Tech High School. One thing I think I could put my artistic talents and portfolio. I am sure there is not the best artist, so I could not afford, good schools and programs of architecture in a decent portfolio is not required for admission. So far, I have the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign and the Illinois Institute of Technology. Does anyone know of others? Thanks

1 comments:

kyle2000... said...

There are several, all of traditional universities. Progresses, you can expand your portfolio by the school. According to this list, which is connected, there are only a few. You can avoid some of the big hits to Ivy schools and focus on the public schools with an excellent reputation nationally. Examples:

Kansas State (less selective school, good value)
Auburn (great place to go to school)
Ball State (very satisfied "safety" school admissions can)
Virginia Tech (school awesome)
Iowa State (another less selective and expensive)

Good luck!

Post a Comment