Baby Diaper Wreath What Size (in Months) Are Size Small (S) Baby Clothes From Just One Year By Carter's. ?

What size (in months) are size small (S) baby clothes from Just One Year by Carter's. ? - baby diaper wreath

I received baby clothes that are just of the year by the brand Carter. They are all small. I need to know which sizes are in months. Carter Clothing sizes are usually in the month NB, 3, 6, 9, etc. I can not baby clothes, and others are connected to a beautiful crown layers as a gift and I do not need to disarm Up! So, if I knew what size clothes I want to know that I need to take the crown of flowers in addition to the use of clothing.

2 comments:

♥Mommy to 18 month old Jacob♥ said...

About 0-3 months, depending on what it is .... My mother has put me a PJ that are too small. One of the computer is still in my 18 kg of 5 months. The onesies that are no longer cultivated.

Hazel eyes said...

They are 0-3 months or 8.5-12 lbs

Post a Comment